You need never worry about packages getting lost or damaged in the mail again -- ZenSales has you covered. Purchase our "Delivery Guarantee" service and if a package you send is lost or stolen while in transit, we will reimburse you the cost of the package contents plus postage.
Is this Shipping Insurance?
ZenSales Delivery Guarantee is very similar to shipping insurance, but we aren't insurance. The concept is the same - if your package is lost or stolen between the time the post office scans in the package and your customer has received the package, we will reimburse you for the cost of the contents of the package, plus the postage you paid. The difference is that we are not regulated by the government.
What is the claims process like?
Simply fill out this Google Form. Depending on the circumstances, we may request further documentation from you or we may need to contact your customer - but we will do our best to keep the process as painless as possible.
How am I reimbursed?
By default, we apply reimbursements as a shipping credit on your ZenSales account. If you would like to receive your money another way, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- You must purchase the guarantee for each package you would like to be covered.
- Only items listed/included in the ZenSales order will be covered.
- Only items purchased wholesale through eligible brands that are advertised on our website (ex: LuLaRoe or SeneGence) qualify for reimbursement.
- A maximum of $500 of product (wholesale rates) is insurable per package. If you are shipping more than this, please break it up into multiple orders.
- Only packages sent to domestic, non-APO addresses are eligible.
- Only packages sent from your shipping address is covered.
- Return packages are not eligible.
- Packages sent from an address other than your own are not eligible.
- We will only reimburse the wholesale price of the items in the lost package, plus postage. Again, these items must be itemized in the ZenSales order.
- You must wait two weeks after the entry scan of a First Class package to make a claim.
- You must wait one week after the entry scan of a Priority Mail package to make a claim.
- If a lost package is found after a claim has been paid, you must let us know, so we can reverse the claim.