Yes! We automatically send an email to your customers an hour after you print the label.
From a recent analysis, 99.99% of the time tracking emails from ZenSales are delivered successfully. For the 0.01% of customers who do not receive it, they likely need to check their spam &/or junk folders.
Here is a list of suggestions to try if your customer reports not receiving their tracking email:
- Check to see that our system sent the email by locating the order and mousing over the envelope icon. See the first screenshot above.
- Verify with the customer that you have the correct email address.
- Expand your order details, go to the Emails section, click the triple dots, and select Resend to send the tracking email again. See the second screenshot above.
- Make sure the customer has checked their spam &/or junk folder. They can also search for an email from email@example.com.
- If none of the above options fix the issue, email us at help@ZenSales.net and let us know the customer's name and email address.